Easterns Automotive Group - Horrible

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My husband made a verbal agreement over phone for a truck. After driving 6 hours to pick up he was told they sold it an hour prior.

They even texted him that his truck was ready and waiting for him and he responded that he would b there with a cashier's check to pick up!! I would not recommend dealing with them, since lying seems to be no problem!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Easterns Automotive Group Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 19.

Comments

easternmotors

Hello,We want to apologize for confusion that may have caused you and your husband to feel this way.We would love to address your concerns regarding your visit.Please contact our Customer Care Team to see if there is anything we can do to better assist you moving forward. E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004

to easternmotors #1503790

Oh,thank you. Yes, I called your customer service number twice to try to speak with someone in regards to this matter.

However, I was repeatedly transferred to different people and placed on hold for such long lengths of time that I gave up! Good job, again!

Easterns Automotive Group - DISGUSTED ATTEMPTED CUSTOMER OF EASTERN AUTOMOTIVES ON PULASKI HIGHWAY

Update by user Dec 01, 2012

I am disgusted!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2012

i attempted to get a car from these people. Talked to a guy named Glenn Scott on the phone and told him that I got a loan and wanted to come in and purchase a car. Then asked him when I come in, do I need to bring in any money or anything to put down on the car? He told me "No". He can get me in a car.

I get there and he hands me over to this guy who calls himself Irv Gotti. (REALLY) Why he call himself that, because he thinks he's gangsta with all them tattoos on his arm. LOL! Anyways, first he tells me I need nothing down, then says, well what can you put down? I was told I needed nothing down on a car. Then hours later, of being in there (mainly waiting) he says that I have to put $500 down on the Infinity that I wanted, but didn't need to do it right then and there, that I only needed to put down $200 upfront, until I can pay the rest. Then a couple more hours later tells me that I need to put the whole $500. (strike 1).

Long story short, they would tell me one thing, and then change up real quick with everything told to me. When i asked for the CARFAX, he said he would be back with it and never showed it to me. I was told to come back in the next day at 9 am so they could take pictures of my car. Was there from 9 to 12pm. Still didn't see the car yet. Asked what was up, they put me in a "rental" (a car they were actually selling off the lot) told me they would call me when it was done. They called me at 3 pm and said it was ready to be picked up. When I went in, I got a refund for my down payment, and told them that I just couldn't buy the car. It wasn't going to work.

Thats when Glenn Scott told me that the car was in VA....Virginia???? What??? Also said that they were putting more parts in the car getting it ready to be sold. Ummm, I thought it was being taken for pictures...which I knew was *** because there pictures of the car online already. So they drove the car 150 miles to get "worked on". (strike 10). I was so over it, I just wanted to get out of there.

On top of that, they were tyring to be nice to me when they thought I was going to buy the car, then when I said I wasn't and wanted my down payment back, everyone got rude. Oh my bad...did I mess up Irv's commission???

THEY SUCK. THEY LIE, STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND SELL YOU BROKE CARS. DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT GO BUY A CAR FROM THEM...LET ALONE STEP FOOT IN THEIR ESTABLISHMENT.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2012.